whats the best autocad book, is it the bible one???

luismi

If you do a search here on books, you will get lots of threads about this. As to which one is The Best - I'd say it's a matter of preference, and more specifically what you want to learn ofcourse.

It may depend on what field you intend to work in too. Some authors are more inclined to explain AutoCAD through the realm of architecture. One such author is Jon McFarland and his "No Experience Required" series of books.

If it is regarding Autocad Architecture as in the vertical, then Anything by Paul Aubin is going to be worth while. If it is for Autocad itself, then the Autocad bible is a good one too

thanks, well im looking for a book that teaches the basics, step by step i guess. ive been reading comments, and some say that acad for dummies works, applying acad 2010 by terry w. also does. but im also looking for a book focused on architecture. thank you

thanks, well im looking for a book that teaches the basics, step by step i guess. ive been reading comments, and some say that acad for dummies works, applying acad 2010 by terry w. also does. but im also looking for a book focused on architecture. thank you

the Paul Aubin books are focused on Autocad Architecture, which is a separate program if you will from Autocad. Just wanting to make sure you knew the distinction before you lay down money for one of the books.