How to make Z=0

e.mounir

Now what? I suppose you could try using APPLOAD to load the CUIX now that you know where it is. Maybe you could even check to see if the path is included under Options > Files > Support Files Search path.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sbeth85

• ReMark

• tzframpton

• e.mounir

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike_Taylor- Good tip! It flattened 85%...

It didn't take care of all the bits and pieces though... does that mean that I need to Block Edit each block and do the same command inside of each one individually?

That is correct. There may be a LSIP routine available somewhere that does all of this for you using one command.

Now what? I suppose you could try using APPLOAD to load the CUIX now that you know where it is. Maybe you could even check to see if the path is included under Options > Files > Support Files Search path.

ReMark-

I've 1. added the filepath to the folder wherein acetmain.cuix is located in my Options.

2. I've done CUILOAD and added acetmain.cuix

I rebooted the program and... nada!

What'm'I doing wrong?

(Oh yeah, and that earlier issue of my Layers Manager resetting again? Still here >:()