Node line thickness ?

Towards what end? Better on-screen visibility or does this have anything to do with plot output?

Yes I am trying to change the line weight or thickness so it will show better on letter size printouts.

If you use ctb's for printing, by changing color of the node/point it will determine the lineweight for plotting. I assume stb would allow different node lineweights also - even though it doesn't show up on the screen.

If you use ctb's for printing, by changing color of the node/point it will determine the lineweight for plotting. I assume stb would allow different node lineweights also - even though it doesn't show up on the screen.

OK slow down, I am still a novice at CAD, what is CTB and STB, I have been plotting in black which should work on white paper, I am able to manipulate all the other lines and objects except for the nodes.

OK slow down, I am still a novice at CAD, what is CTB and STB, I have been plotting in black which should work on white paper, I am able to manipulate all the other lines and objects except for the nodes.

are you placing points on a line and you wnt them to show up. you could change the ddptype of the points and as said previously change the color of the layer that the points are on to a bolder print. its in the plot dialogue box

are you placing points on a line and you wnt them to show up. you could change the ddptype of the points and as said previously change the color of the layer that the points are on to a bolder print. its in the plot dialogue box

I can see the nodes but they are not visible enough, they are faint, like I said black shows better than any other color but still not as good as the other lines. How do I change to a bolder print in the plot dialog box???

What layer are the nodes on? What is the layer color?

I though I was clear in my explanations, it seems that we are talking in circles here, I will find the answer one way or another.......thanks anyway.

• 1 month later...

I'm having a similar problem. ACAD used to print the thickness of the node based on the color set up in the .CTB. now the lines that are the same color will plot at the correct lineweight but the points won't. any ideas?