Exporting objects to tables

soreneagle

At my old work we could highlight objects and export them to tables. What does that take to set up? I'm not totally sure how to set up the objects. Are Objects the same as Blocks? Any help on this would be great.

SE

I want to use the same layer for about 100 different items. I've created a block and I want to assign different proerties to the same block in different areas then tally the blocks. Then I export the data into a table or series of tables. SJ

I want to use the same layer for about 100 different items. I've created a block and I want to assign different proerties to the same block in different areas then tally the blocks. Then I export the data into a table or series of tables. SJ

It was just an example that you can extract other data than blocks. If you want to extract data from blocks, may be this one is useful.

Just make sure in step/page 3 you select all blocks you want to extract.