Polyline not solid

flyingjunkie

This has only happened in one drawing so far, but when I draw a polyline, the line is empty instead of solid. I've tried FILL, Tools>Options>Display>Apply Solid Fill, Lineweights>Display Lineweights, amongst other things. Any advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• flyingjunkie

• TheCADnoob

• Ozymandias

The last time I helped someone with a similar problem I passed along this which comes from AutoDesk:

"If the fill still does not display, it is possible that the UCS in modelspace is not parallel to the UCS where the polyline was created. If the polyline was created in the World UCS for example, on the View menu, click 3D Views > Plan View > World UCS."

The other possibilities are that Shademode is set to either 3Dwireframe or Hidden.

One more quick thing if you can help. Is there a way to align the World and Modelspace UCS? When I print to limits now, I only get the top corner of my drawing

I didn't do anything like that. But the problem I'm working with is that I'm dealing with a drawing that was previously done by someone else (hence the problems I'm having). I'm just doing revisions. It printed fine before I did the World UCS thing that you told me about earlier, now it's only printing the top right corner of my drawing. I've tried resetting the limits, but to no avail...

Would you be willing to email your drawing to another forum member so they could take a look at it?

It has to be something simple that is just being overlooked.

The TB and border are there, as well as some plines. Other than that, the drawing is blank. But I did check to make sure that the problem still exists and it does. Print size is 24x36 Landscape if you can mimic that. Is there a place I can email it to tho? The forum max file size is 250KB and I'm at ~750KB

No. The layers and styles aren't anything noteworthy, so I figured I'd leave as much as I could the same so when I go back into the actual file, I can be sure that as much is the same as possible.