How Can I Make Reinforcement Lisp

wrha

From A Long Time I Have Idea To Make Reinforcement Lisp That Lisb Draw Reinforcement In Sections With Variables Vertical & Horizontal Bars With Variables In Spacing AND CONCERETE COVER .

I Hope Any One Help Me How Can I MAKE That Lisp.

Thanx For All

Hi Wrha, please do not post your question more than once, it will be noticed anyway.

I would say that to make a lisp for reinforcement is too complicated. I draw reinforcement plans and have had the same thoughts, but the sheer volume of different types of reinforcements and the variables included.. it very quickly get too much for a lisp to handle. That is, too much for someone not doing it for a living to do.

If you disagree with me, or if the type of reinforcement that you do is much more limited, then please provide us with an example of how it would look, perhaps someone would like the challenge.

Are you working in 2D or 3D?

Are you working in metric or imperial units?

Would you just be using straight bars or bents as well?

Your lisp routine would have to include a number of factors such as bar spacing (both horizontal and vertical), bar sizes, slab thickness, minimum distances from bars to edges of concrete, etc. Do you have a list of everything the user would be required to input?

I have a few seperate lisps that can draw in the rebar in section but not a single one that will do it all - it might work for you but you might have to tweek it to work since it is written for our layering and visual styles. If your interested let me know.

• 4 months later...

hello Mr. Remark,

i need an lisp for reinforcement and found ur link...

can u teach me how to use this lisp please?

thank u so much..

• 7 months later...
I have a few seperate lisps that can draw in the rebar in section but not a single one that will do it all - it might work for you but you might have to tweek it to work since it is written for our layering and visual styles. If your interested let me know.

I am interested in those lisps i need them can u send it to mnc19@maktoob.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I am interested in those lisps i need them can u send it to catoscuro@hotmail.com

• 1 year later...

bump

been looking around for a lisp that can draw some lines/reinforcement in plan view. not having much luck..

looking for something where i can specify:

-number of bars (lines)

-length of bars (lines)

-spacing of bars (lines)

for example i might have 3N20 @ 200 UB x 5000 (attached image)

3 = number of bars

200 = spacing

5000 = length

drawing a line and offsetting is quite time consuming. using dynamic blocks is a little quicker but still seems kinda slow.

not sure if anyone knows how to set something like this up via lisp? or maybe show me something similar?

reo.PNG

Rochel,

use the command : appload, then go to the directory.

The lisp will probably contain a part defun c:....

Then type this in in the commandline to invoke it..

What lisp did you find? Just curious.. :)

halam: You do realize rochel posted her question on 16 June 2010 do you not? Her last activity here was July of the same year. What do you think the chances are you'll get a response?

• 2 years later...

Hi all.

Can I get any help to draw a set of polylines (one short and one long) between two points so that the shorter line is 0.15* (distance between the two selected points)?