2D Drawing with Intersting ISO's

I got this 2D drawing from a company to do a 3D. I open their drawing and want to see it from a different view, Southwest ISO. There is no drawing. What could be the problem? It is like this in ALL views except the top view. Please give me some advice.

Thanks

Kimble

The drawing will not disappear by changing the view. There should be some entities scattered far away from the main drawing. Try to zoom in. If you can just attach your dwg here.

Yes, I have tried different things. What's interesting is that if I use the orbit command it is there in any view. But when using standard views or trying to render it is gone or invisible? I am totally confused.

The drawing will not disappear by changing the view. There should be some entities scattered far away from the main drawing. Try to zoom in. If you can just attach your dwg here.

I have tried but the upload only allows so many kb.

You cannot render a 2D drawing.

Not so true there. If you create boundries you can.

Well I have fixed the problem and it was interesting at that. Thank you for everyone's help!!

What was it a drawing of?

Thanks for sharing the interesting part with us.

sorry, went to the front view and found a spec and checked its properties in relation to the z axis.