AutoCAD 2009, 2D wireframe problem

sebastianpop

Hi!

I have a problem with autocad 2009 zoom in 2d wireframe, when I zoom on my 3d construction in 2d wireframe, the further i zoom more the lines don't stay perpendicular one on each other... but i don't have this problem in autocad 2008...

i need acad 09 because i have hardware acceleration in it, in 2008 i don't..

please look at the attached image

Thank you!

Capture.jpg

It could be nothing more than a display related anomoly. Do you have any reason to believe the geometry itself might be off? Did you use 3Dorbit prior to zooming in? What method are you using to zoom?

The geometry is good, I say this because when I switch to 3D wireframe everything it's OK, an in 2D wireframe in autocad 2008 everything it's ok..

I use 3D orbit, and i zoom with my scrool wheel... :)

I need to 2D wireframe because i have a real slow video card and i need to rotate a lot..

yes... i did so in autocad 2008 and it worked flawlessly, i need to do so in autocad 2009 because in 2008 i don't have hardware acceleration enabled (driver problem), and the model is becoming more complex and it got real slow in 2008... even in 2d wireframe..

i don't think so... it's an autodesk tested driver, it has the same version number like the one they tested...

in the pictures is the same node in autocad 2008 and in autocad 2009, in 2D wireframe...

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg

Certainly is odd. If I hadn't seen the images I'd think you had spent too much time down at the sports bar last night. LOL

:D

Have you tried regen?

What is the result?

I installed Windows XP (had Windows 7), and i took the video drivers from Autodesk... and the problem is solved :)

Thank you all!