Modify Printable Area for 11x17

crosscad

I have a printer that is set up the the main computer. 11x17 drawings print fine when printing from AutoCAD from the computer that the printer is hooked up to, however, when you try and print from any other computer in the network the drawing is cut off on either side? So on my computer I went to the plot dialogue box and went to properties next to the plotter, tried to modify the printable area on 11x17 sheet and sure enough the margins were too big, like an inch on either side, but when I modified it to the margins I wanted me to save it as another name and save as a PMP file. The problem is I don't know what that file is? It doesn't show up in the list of plotters so where does the PMP file go and what is its role? Is there any easy way to do this?

:?

I cannot save the modified printable area to the plotter to change it for everyone...its making me save my changes to a pmp file which creates a .pc3 file....how do i edit the printable area of the paper size on the original plotter file without having to create a .pc3 for everyone to have to print from???

I could I guess but is there a way to change the printable area on the sheets and save that info. to the plotter so everyone can simply just scroll to that printer in the plot dialouge box w/out the confusion of having to go to the .pc3 file? I guess that is what I'm trying to find out. How to edit and save that info. to the plotter:)