Details to web

kindy52

Hey all,

My old boss created our website and added our details as .gif files he created by importing cad drawings into Corel Draw.

Since then, he has left along with the software.

I have assumed the new duty and I was wondering why my jpeg images don't look as crisp as his when they show up on the website.

Any experts?

Far from an expert here but one thing you want to make sure you do is to define the image size attributes to match the actual size of the image:

src="../Media/Images/YourImage.jpg"

alt="Your alternate text">

If you will be placing lots of drawing thumbnails on your web site I've got a program called DwgGrid that may be of help.

That's getting me closer, thank you very much! I am still seeing choppy circles. I will expleriment with different image formats and lineweights now.

Far from an expert here but one thing you want to make sure you do is to define the image size attributes to match the actual size of the image:

src="../Media/Images/YourImage.jpg"

alt="Your alternate text">

If you will be placing lots of drawing thumbnails on your web site I've got a program called DwgGrid that may be of help.

Yep, you were dead on. Thanks a million! Love this site!