Colour/Lineweight/Linetype control on Ribbon

busseynova

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find these drop down menus in the ribbon so I can move them onto my customised linestyle ribbon panel?

Thanks,

Tom.

Tabs Home -> Panels Properties

9d991eb73e33.jpg

If you wish to move them onto yours panel "Linestyle", simply copy them from the standard panel "property" on the yours panel "Linestyle", when you will be in customization.

Thanks! that's exactly what I'm after, but I still can't find it...:unsure:

Under the home Tab, all I have sre these panels:

Build

Draw

Modify

Layers

Annotation

Inquiry

Section & Elevation

Details

View

I'm using 2010 and the computer I'm looking at just has default CUI loaded.

I can right click on the panels and it gives a list of the tabs and panels available, but when on the 'home' tab, the panels are just those listed above. No properties panel to be seen.

Sorry if I'm being thick. Do you have a properties panel available as well as the above panels?

Build

Draw

Modify

Layers

Annotation

Inquiry

Section & Elevation

Details

View

My Home-panel doesn't have all of these, but I have some others - you have Autocad Architecture right? I have vanilla Autocad, that is probably the reason that it looks different.

If you go into the CUI (type CUI) and check in the Ribbon > Panels, can you find the Properties one there?

Yes I'm on Architecture and no, I can't see it there either, that's where I started looking. It's no biggie I guess, like I said I can modify things via the properties tool panel, it just seems to have a tiny bit of lag which is slightly frustrating, but then I shouldn't have to use it much once I've got my blocks sorted for this project. Those drop downs are just what I'm used to is all.

Thanks for the response!