Acad tries to start with deleted profile

Randolph

In options > profiles I once made 2 profiles called "Martin" and "Ralph".

Alan helped me with a lisp command to switch between these profiles and reload the corresponding lisps.

Acad started automatically with the profile Ralph. Now, as I don't work on this machine any longer, I removed all lisps from appload, set "Martin" as active profile and deleted the profile "Ralph".

Now, every time I start Acad, the startup screen states:

Profile "Ralph" unknown. Acad starts with system presets.

After startup, I go to options > profiles and have to choose "Martin". Strange enough, "Ralph" is still there, though I have deleted it 10 times.

How can I make Acad start with profile "Martin" and remove "Ralph" from its memory?

From the AutoDesk website.

To start AutoCAD with the profile you want:

1. On the Windows desktop, right-click the AutoCAD icon, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu.

2. In the Properties dialog box, click the Shortcut tab, and in the Target text box enter /p at the end of the name and path of the profile (filename.arg) that you want AutoCAD to use when it starts.

Example:

"C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2000\acad.exe" /p "C:\Program Files\ AutoCAD 2000\FILENAME.arg"

Note: You must use quotation marks (" ") when the directory path names contain spaces.

3. Click OK to accept the changes and exit to the Windows desktop.