SCALE question

ephantom

I have a road long section that I created at 1:1000, my problem is that it needs to be 1:1000 on the horizontal axis and 1:200 on the vertical axis. Is there any way that I can change the scale on one axis only?

I felt that I need to ask before redrawing it, because starting from scratch is going to be quite time consming, especially recreating all the RL's, existing levels, finished levels, etc...

No, can't have different x&y view scales.

What you can do is make a block of everything (well probably not text/leader), then insert the block at different x & y scales. (so draw at 1:1, insert block at x scale =1, y scale =5)

Seems that you are doing things the difficult way.

I would create things at 1:1 scale, then import into yet another drawing via XREF or INSERT and alter the X and Y ratio to fit the grid you are thinking of. Easy to alter the ratio a large amount on the X or Y axis, but difficult to Explode it just before plotting.

Wm.