XREF not displaying embedded Image

stopandgo

Hello,

I am trying to XREF a particular file--which contains a border/title block and an image of the agency's seal--into my current drawing. For some reason, although the title block objects are referencing fine into my parent drawing, the city logo is not coming through in the XREF, even it shows up fine on the reference file itself.

Does anybody know why this image object might not display on my host drawing?

FYI this is not a layering issue; all my layers are ON and plottable

Just a guess here...

IIRC images were not supported in LT 2000. If you opened a dwg in LT that had an image that was created in a full version of Acad, it would display in LT. Maybe because you're creating a new dwg in LT is the reason it won't display.

Hello Ipseifert,

Thanks for the reply- Yes, I orignally thought that it might have been caused by one of the many limitations with our LT version.

However, the program does allow me to insert images directly into my new drawing/parent file, and plot it just fine. No this seems to be a problem with the XREFing aspect which appears to not want to carry the image over from the reference file.

I suppose what I *could* do is insert the City's seal image on each layout of my parent file individually....but that is quite burdensome....I would rather have it included as part of the referenced title block