unable to explode block

rengised

Hi to all my fellow caddies. I need some helpfrom you guys regarding the block that i cannot explode. I try to explode the block several times but cannot be explode. What to do with this block? Thanks

Enter in the Block command. Find the block name of the block you need to explode. On the right hand side, select the check box next to "Allow Exploding". Click OK. The block can now be exploded.

It may also insert that block at 0,0 after redefinition.

Hi to all my fellow caddies. I need some helpfrom you guys regarding the block that i cannot explode. I try to explode the block several times but cannot be explode. What to do with this block? Thanks

Usually you get an error message that something is wrong, like when trying to explode an XREF, a mirrored block or.....

What does the error message say then, as to why block cannot be exploded?

Wm.

I couldn't explode it either but I found a work around. Enter the block editor, copy all to your clipboard, close block editor, and paste into your drawing.

RobDraw, thanx for the tips and quick reply and it works. Thanx very much. But im still wondering if there is any soulution how to explode this block...

I couldn't explode it either but I found a work around. Enter the block editor, copy all to your clipboard, close block editor, and paste into your drawing.

If you could do that, then refset>>remove and save changes to block. After that you can delete the block and the removed objects will become exploded.

FWIW, you can do with the BLOCK EDIT COMMAND.

For the sample drawing, you have to unlock the BLOCK EDITOR.

At the command line, type BLOCKEDITLOCK...enter a value of 0 (zero).

Then enter BEDIT

Once you are in block editor, open Properties. With nothing selected, there is a toggle to allow exploding.

Explodable.jpg