FATAl ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h exception at 7629fbaeh

kippax

I get this everytime I try to open the Layer Manager and it subsequently shuts AutoCAD down.

I've read other threads with similar problems, but no solution relevant to my particular issue.

Been going round in circles link chasing for an age, can anybody help ?

When did the problem first occur?

Are you up-to-date with service packs for 2007?

Is your OS up-to-date as well?

What steps have you taken so far to resolve the problem. We don't want to suggest something you have already tried.

there were some posts suggesting that it occurs when Autodesk Map Skin is enabled and Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 is installed on the machine.

Tried to disable using the command "mapskinmap" but this was unrecognised.

I'm unable to un-install .net framework 2.0 as its a works machine and IT have said nope.

Everything else should be up to date.

It started to occur similtaneously on both our machines here about 3 to 4 days since.

My machine gets it when I attempt to open layers manager, tyhe second machine will allow that to open but then the error occurs when any mods are attempted to the layer properties.

"It started to occur similtaneously on both our machines here about 3 to 4 days since."

Then something changed. You have to find out what that was.

I get this everytime I try to open the Layer Manager and it subsequently shuts AutoCAD down.

I've read other threads with similar problems, but no solution relevant to my particular issue.

Been going round in circles link chasing for an age, can anybody help ?

I had the exact same problem. Try un-installing it, then installing. It worked for me.

• 1 month later...

hi guys hey i was drawing in 2d just a simple lines and polylines and all of a sudden i got this "fatal error", i don't have any clue why i got this error(i'm working with autocad 2010, x64)this is what the error showed:Unhandled e0434f4dh

Exception at fd0daa7dh. thanks for all your support! i know that u guys hear about errors all the time,but if it wasn't for you i don't know...this is great site.

You can cross check these types of errors at the AutoDesk website. Since there are such a vast number of hardware/software setups possible it would be something if your particular error message was listed.

Just drawing some lines and polylines in 2D should not generate an error. Is Update 1 for 2010 loaded?

One way is to type the word ABOUT at the command line then press Enter. When the next window comes up click on the Product Information button.