MEP Different Plan View Formats

Kremer

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5782/exampleo.png

The above link is to an image from two different files, my desired view style would be the format on the left with two lines representing the piping as opposed to the single line on the right. I'm not sure what change's I made in order to get the display on the left any help getting the one on the right to look like such would be greatly appreciated.

You must have changed a your Display Configuration. It's at the bottom right of the AutoCAD interface in between the Annotative Scaling and the Cut Plane setting, above the Command Line text box. Set it back to 2-Line. 8)

You are correct, when I open up the file that displays the way I'd prefer it has "MEP Design" in the pull-down (It actually goes up) display configuration button. However when I go to the file which I'd like to display like the former it simply has "Standard" and no other options where as the former file has a list of about 8 - 10.

Any ideas how I would make that list available in the file that displays just Standard?

P.s. I have both the files open in the same instance of ACAD, yet only one has the list of 8 - 10 display configs

Edit: Thanks very much btw!! I was at a total loss.

You are correct, when I open up the file that displays the way I'd prefer it has "MEP Design" in the pull-down (It actually goes up) display configuration button. However when I go to the file which I'd like to display like the former it simply has "Standard" and no other options where as the former file has a list of about 8 - 10.

Any ideas how I would make that list available in the file that displays just Standard?

P.s. I have both the files open in the same instance of ACAD, yet only one has the list of 8 - 10 display configs

Edit: Thanks very much btw!! I was at a total loss.

Easiest way is to start a new file using the QNEW button (Don't use File > New or Ctrl+N in other words). Save the file. Go to this file, copy/paste 0,0,0 and save. This will give you the Display Representations you want.

The other way is to just import them from the template using the Display Manager but eh, this way is much easier. :)