patches/fixes

bjenk8100

Hello,

Are there any patches or fixes for acad10. I am running win7. Yesterday, everything was fine. However, I was having serious probs last week. Acad kept crashing adn I had to manually reboot. Ctrl/Alt/Del. would not even work. It seemed to happen when I had multiple dwgs open and/or saving. I went to Nvidia's website and downloaded latest driver on Friday. The prob seemed to go away but if there is a patch or fi\x i would like to download it.

Brian

Update 1 for AutoCAD 2010 is available at the AutoDesk website.

What OS are you running?

What are your system hardware specs?

I'm not 100% positive it is an AutoCAD problem.

I'm afraid I know the answer, BUT - is there a "Check for updates" button for AutoCAD? Or failing that, is there a "what hotfixes do I have installed" button?

I think my machine is current, but it would be nice to know for sure that there are no new hotfixes that will prevent a new problem from cropping up.

Glen

Previous to 2010 invoking the About command and then clicking on Product Information would tell you the version of the software being used and specifically what service pack was installed. 2010 provides something similar in the upper left-hand corner of the About window (no need to click on Product Information) but in this form:

Version: D.215.0.0 AutoCAD 2010 English Version 2

For updates/hotfixes click on the Communications Center icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen. It will tell you if your product is up-to-date or not.

Is that the information you were looking for?