How QSELECT functioning?

Billy

How to use QSELECT command properly? I don't know if I don't understand how to use command or there is a bug?

I have for example in mind next scenario: On drawing I have 5 circles. 4 of them are on layer 0 and one is on layer 1. 2 circles on layer 0 are red and all other are of yellow color.

Problem: I would like to select with one pass (one selection of QSELECT command over ribbon!) all yellow circles on layer 0? How to do that?

If I select Object Type Circle and below for Properties Color yellow I will get selected 3 what is wrong. If I select layer 0 I will get selected 4 what is wrong again. Correct should be 2 circles.

Look like that command using only last selected criteria and I have to open that dialog once for each criteria, what is a little bit silly. Why dialog then provide user interface like it is possible to select mutliple criteria at once in style with AND logic?

Is there any other command which will know to select with one call two or more different criteria (AND or OR operator)

Billy

Is there any other command which will know to select with one call two or more different criteria (AND or OR operator)

Billy

A bit cumbersome...

Try using the Filter command

j1.JPG

That do how it should. :thumbsup: Thanks. Can I call that saved filters somehow in some other command like SELECT, ERASE?

What is the point of QSELECT then if you have to call it 5 times?

What is the point of QSELECT then if you have to call it 5 times?

QSelect is for the simple selections, like everything on this layer or all the blocks, or every block with that name.

as far as calling the selection in other commands, two ways that come to mind. One, if it's the next command you can type P for Previous at the command prompt. Two, you can create a selection set that I know is possible, but don't know how to do...