A little Help Here , Please ?

TYGA

Hey Everyone , I've been trying to draw this one right here for about a week and a half , but it seems that i can't manage to draw it the right way or exactly as the same the original one so i uploaded this one here in order to get ideas as much as i can from you guys , eventually this forum is for learning not playing around , right ? . So i will appreciate who's going to help me with this one right here ( because I'm Stuck with it :?).

Untitled.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TYGA

• ReMark

• Cad64

• bbankston

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Everyone , I've been trying to draw this one right here for about a week and a half , but it seems that i can't manage to draw it the right way or exactly as the same the original one so i uploaded this one here in order to get ideas as much as i can from you guys , eventually this forum is for learning not playing around , right ? . So i will appreciate who's going to help me with this one right here ( because I'm Stuck with it :?).

You can write and tell us what you are not able to do, and maybe post what you have so far. I doubt anyone here will draw it for you as that is not helping you at all.

Are you seriously bumping this thread after only 1 minute? :unsure:

Post what you've done so far and let us know exactly what you're having trouble with.

It looks like there are some missing dimensions and radius callouts.

Are you seriously bumping this thread after only 1 minute? :unsure:

Post what you've done so far and let us know exactly what you're having trouble with.

It looks like there are some missing dimensions and radius callouts.

Yeah, I had a laugh about that too. :roll:

That was such a sad tale I couldn't help but be moved by it. Despite the fact there seems to be some dimensional information missing I want to help so here is my solution.

HomeworkHelper104.jpg

Did I get it right?

Next time don't ask for someone to DO your homework. Ask for help in HOW to do it.

lool , actually this is not a homework ......... it's a challenge between me and my cousin , he have a lot of Auto-CAD experience , so he Challenged me on 50$ that i can't do it within 2 weeks , lool I'm just WORRIED about MY MONEY here, anyway it's my fault , so i'm asking again HOW CAN I DO IT , AND FROM WHAT POINT TO START ?

I'll give you a start...

draw a horizontal line 140 units long (hint... @140

draw a line from the end of the first line 140 @ 60 degrees (hint... @140

Fillet the two lines with a radius of 110

It still looks like a couple of dimensions are missing.

Heck if you can't reproduce the above in less than 10 minutes you should give your cousin the $$$ now. Then take a refresher course. LOL

I'll give you a start...

draw a horizontal line 140 units long (hint... @140

draw a line from the end of the first line 140 @ 60 degrees (hint... @140

Fillet the two lines with a radius of 110

i can't do the fillet command can you be more specific , please ?

Did your cousin give you the drawing before you agreed to the bet? If so, you should have noticed that there were missing dimensions which makes this drawing impossible to duplicate. You lost that $50 as soon as you agreed to the challenge. You may as well give it to him now. And in the future, "look before you leap".

That was such a sad tale I couldn't help but be moved by it. Despite the fact there seems to be some dimensional information missing I want to help so here is my solution.

[ATTACH]17608[/ATTACH]

Did I get it right?

Next time don't ask for someone to DO your homework. Ask for help in HOW to do it.

well how he did it then if something is missing

well how he did it then if something is missing

He guessed.

You can draw something that looks similar, but if it needs to be precise, you will need to find out the missing dimensions.