Create Parts List

rayhawk

This seems like it should be pretty straight forward, but I cannot figure out how to create a parts list. I am using Inventor 2010 LT. The Help menu says to go to Annotate Tab>Table Panel>Parts List but I don't have an option for parts list. What am I missing here? I only have an option for a Hole Table, Revision Table, and General Table. I have configured a standard parts list in the Styles dialog but I can't figure out how to insert one into my drawing.

Hmmm, I have never used LT, but my guess is that since it is intended for single parts, (not assemblies) that functionality was taken out of LT.

You could probably whip up a Sketched Symbol that would serve the same purpose.

Hmmm, I have never used LT, but my guess is that since it is intended for single parts, (not assemblies) that functionality was taken out of LT.

You could probably whip up a Sketched Symbol that would serve the same purpose.

That is what I was afraid of. I just wish the help menu had some mention of the limitations of LT, it would have saved me a lot of aggravation. Funny how even the Style menu has a section for setting the style of the parts list, but you can't insert one. Oh well, thanks for the info.