Clean up drawing

M76

Hi

I have a dwg drawing which has some kind of an error, which prevents some topology operations to run on it in map3d. I've tried exporting to v12 dxf, even to microstation dgn, but the problem still exists. Is there an utility that can clean a drawing file from any non-standard entries, or anthing that can cause problems?

You may have to resort to the command line version of the Purge command so you can also delete any non-referenced regapps. Type it as follows: -purge.

doesn't work either

I cut the drawing in half, outputting about half of the objects to one drawing and the rest to another. And it works flawlessly on both of them. But if I merge the two halves together the problem is there again.

and its not because the drawing file is too big, the routine works on files five times bigger than this one.