As built Drawings

ruksi

This not the problem,but I want to know as built experience, reason is as built drawings for structural,our management says for that no need reinforce detail are need or not, & which experience you have:)

I am having trouble understanding your question. I work in the the landscape arch field. We generate as-builts for irrigation plans. Sometimes planting plans if the client specifically requests it.

Regarding irrigation plans, the reasoning is because all the materials is underground and arent built exactly to plan. Most symbols on irrigation plans are for graphical purposes. The as-builts will show exactly where the mainline, laterals, ets were installed.

I hope this helps

"As Built" drawings reflect the actual final location and layout since it is not uncommon for changes to be made during the construction phase as a result due to unforeseen circumstances.

This not the problem,but I want to know as built experience, reason is as built drawings for structural,our management says for that no need reinforce detail are need or not, & which experience you have:)

Holy Mackerel!!! Back to English class.

But unless you have x-rayed for the reinforcement (Or were in the field documenting), there is no way of telling how it was built.

But unless you have x-rayed for the reinforcement (Or were in the field documenting), there is no way of telling how it was built.

..unless something going to fall a part and somebody need documentation "As build"

I create as-built plats for gas/oil pipelines. Our surveyor's go out to shoot the proposed pipeline, but 95% of the time it changes...might have to go around a pond or tree, etc. My as-builts show the pipeline that is finished (underground).

Not exactly sure what you are needing...but there it is. Pretty much what ReMark said.

Any time earth is involved "as built" drawings seem to be in order. The mining industry uses them a lot with strip mining, refuse dams, and slurry cells. the whole thing is never perfect but then again that's why there are both state and federal agencies that oversee the construction and litigation. In the end nice crisp lines are nice but thats not how is usually ends up.

Provided the site guys have marked up any changes to the reinforcement drawings then this should be documented in the as built....as mentioned, as build provides information for what was actually built.

I work in road design and if we are provided info regarding different reo against the design then we provide this info in the as built set of drawings, with that said if are provided no info then it is assumed the design has been constructed.

thanks for all comments I accept all the comment.We documented all the changes (95%) during the construction My doubt was all the reinforcement buried in concrete So I want to know it required not,in our contract it's not mention

thanks for all comments I accept all the comment.We documented all the changes (95%) during the construction My doubt was all the reinforcement buried in concrete So I want to know it required not,in our contract it's not mention

Don't worry about the reinf.!!!

Provided the site guys have marked up any changes..........

I ask our site guys to do this on every single project.

I've not once had any mark-ups back, yet I know there have been changes in almost every case. :glare:

A lot of times the owner and sometimes contractor will make note of the changes and either verify them with the engineer or in the case of civil work they would re survey the site. most of the time it's not mentioned in contracts because it usually comes as a revision to the existing drawings or a new work order all together.

If substancial changes were made to the reinforcing steel from what was originally designed, YES, they need to be documented. Engineering approval should have been made before pouring the concrete, in writing, cause once it's poured, it's done.

A revised plan should be submitted for approval Before even tying the bar.

I do design and inspection, so I've been through this a lot.