MUTCD Street signs

VERYCIVILDRAFTER

Does anyone know where I might find all, some, or any of the MUTCD (Manual of Unified Traffic Control Devices) street signs as AutoCAD blocks?

All the signs we use are in a program called Autosign (by a company in the UK called Key Systems)

Maybe there is something similar for you in the USA.

HTH

Tracey

Does anyone know where I might find all, some, or any of the MUTCD (Manual of Unified Traffic Control Devices) street signs as AutoCAD blocks?

i KNEW i saw these SOMEWHERE!

took me a while to find them again, but they might help.

go to cben.net (how many times have I said that on this forum?!) look under "construction details", go to the LAST PAGE (pg 41 i think), and there is a file called "sign-library.dwg"

i dunno whats in there as it was created on a newer version of autocad than i am running, but judging by the thumbnail view, it looks like there a LOT of them!

good luck!

• 4 years later...

go to cben.net (how many times have I said that on this forum?!) look under "construction details", go to the LAST PAGE (pg 41 i think), and there is a file called "sign-library.dwg"

i dunno whats in there as it was created on a newer version of autocad than i am running, but judging by the thumbnail view, it looks like there a LOT of them!

good luck!

my how time flies when we're having fun... last page is now 165 and the sign-library.dwg is the last file. It says "2004 only" but we'll just see about that. Thanks for the link

• 7 months later...

Not sure about Colorado, but in my State they've released a *DOT2011 Civil 3D Kit, which provides all of the State's automation tools for C3D projects... Pay Items, Title Blocks, etc.

You can extract the MUTCD compliant sign blocks from their Signs Library.

I'm under an NDA, as I am Beta testing my State's software, so this is all the help I can offer.

Hope this helps!

• 1 year later...

I have just completed 785 MUTCD Sign Symbols plus 29 pavement markers available for sale. These signs were created in both color and black & white as dynamic blocks.

• 1 month later...

good luck!

Hello to everyone.

I can't seem to find that file. Anyone which could have the file? Or maybe something similar? :)