• bonehead411

• bjenk8100

Try:

CAD Corner Canada

draftsperson.net

CAD-Blocks.com

CADdepot

CADforum

Some sites require that you register. At least one site asks that you upload a block for every one you download.

You'll find hundreds of free blocks here although it may take a while for the site to load:

ftp://adeskftp.autodesk.com/pointa/G...ymbolsCatalog/

zitree: And why should we visit your website? What's in it for us? Can you provide some detail about what it is we'll find?

Hello ReMark...

Cad block of course.

I offer an alternative cad block you have mentioned.

But now you can not download DWG files.

I just learned free storage files on the net. be patient

So, would you? :D

thanks

zitree: And why should we visit your website? What's in it for us? Can you provide some detail about what it is we'll find?

Thanks for the invite but for the time being I think I'll pass.

Other than saying "cad blocks" you did not answer my questions.

Whta kinds of cad blocks? Are they symbols for piping and instrumentation daigrams? Are they architectural details? Do you offer 3D models? If so, give us an example.

I've heard nothing so far that would entice me to visit your website. Sorry.

" Try:

CAD blabla

CAD blabla

CAD blabla

Some sites require that you register. At least one site asks that you upload a block for every one you download.

You'll find hundreds of free blocks here although it may take a while for the site to load: "

********* What kind of block hundreds? architecture, pipping, mechanical .....?

Please explain what kind of block is also available on the website you mentioned in these posts. I do not see the explanation as well.

No need to sorry bro....

zitree, 3 posts in and you're already crossing swords with one of the most respected and helpful members here, this is not a recommended plan of attack.

As far as I can see the only blocks available so far on your site are of cars, nothing more. Very nice, but being hosted on sharecash.org, this is bordering on spam. If you have something useful to bring to the forum then welcome, stick around. If not, you won't be missed. I sincerely hope it can be the former, and you can share the benefit of your knowledge with us.

Since the OP did not specify the type of blocks he was looking for I did not provide details. Just picking one site I'd recommend visiting draftsperson.net. There you will find blocks in the categories of People/Animals, Fixtures, Furniture, Structural, Civil, Landscaping, Electrical, Equipment, Vehicles, Symbols & Signs. Is that enough to get you started?

Thank you bonehead411 for your kind words. Much appreciated.

My blog was only 1 month. what you expect from a new blog like mine? a website with full content?

I choose a car and motorcycle cad block because it is challenging not like doors, windows, bolts, closed and others that look simple and easy.

About "crossing swords" Oww ... very poetic. I'm so sorry if I cut your heart with a sword......

About my files being hosted on sharecash, I thought no problem, but the reply is considered spam, I apologize for it. maybe I was too presumptuous .... thanks have warned me.:)

Since the OP did not specify the type of blocks he was looking for I did not provide details. Just picking one site I'd recommend visiting draftsperson.net. There you will find blocks in the categories of People/Animals, Fixtures, Furniture, Structural, Civil, Landscaping, Electrical, Equipment, Vehicles, Symbols & Signs. Is that enough to get you started?

Thank you bonehead411 for your kind words. Much appreciated.

ReMark, thankyou for jogging my memory of that website, already this morning it's come in handy (and i only read this post 10 minutes ago!!)

"My blog was only 1 month. what you expect from a new blog like mine? a website with full content?"

Not at all, and maybe in good time, and with a little patience, it will become a good and resourceful site, but to tout it as an "alternative" to those already offered, at such an early stage of development, was perhaps a little ambitious, but good luck with that!

"I choose a car and motorcycle cad block because it is challenging not like doors, windows, bolts, closed and others that look simple and easy."

Challenging perhaps, but not particularly useful to most. Windows and doors however........

"About "crossing swords" Oww ... very poetic. I'm so sorry if I cut your heart with a sword......"

No matter, our hearts are fine thank you. I understand you may be excited about your new website, but try to temper your exuberance with a little tact. :wink:

"About my files being hosted on sharecash, I thought no problem, but the reply is considered spam, I apologize for it. maybe I was too presumptuous .... thanks have warned me.:)"

Spam because your only posts have been about your website, from which you stand to make a profit if people download your blocks. Isn't that how sharecash works? :?

Now, how about you hit the rest of the forum and see if you can help a fellow member out of a sticky situation. :thumbsup:

A car and a motorcycle are challenging. For that I give you much credit but take a look at the types of blocks requested here and you'll find those two do not rank anywhere near the top of the list.

I've thrown a few barbs myself. I did not take your comments to heart.

Sharecash? Can't say I've ever heard of it. You'll notice that the sources of blocks I mentioned offer their blocks for free (for the most part) or only require that a person register (for free) with their website or exchange one of their own blocks for content their members have posted. I think that is fairly reasonable as far as requests go. Most people who come here looking for blocks do so because they seek free content. Can you blame them? If one has to pay then the block(s) damn well better be 1) good, 2) worth it and 3) useful.

@ bonehead411 & Remark: Maybe you're right about that I was too excited with my new blog, because I saw the block is offered on the website not good and too simple, no serious impression drawing. Indeed doors and windows more useful stuff, I know that. Trees and people, I have but I did not upload because it is still seeing the initial response.

The main reason is because the block they offered did not match up with me.:D

If you want to draw people to your site you need good content and lots of it. Word will spread quickly if it is good and you'll attract more visitors. Word will spread even quicker if it is bad. In that case you'll have wasted both your time and energy for nought.

Most people will first look for free content. Who can blame them? Next they'll look for reasonably priced content. But now they'll be picky about it because money is involved. Finally, they'll pay almost anything if they are desparate but it damn well better be top notch or someone's going to get an earful of nasty comments if the customer feels they have been short-changed.

Okay, thank you for all your advice.

And I will focus reproduce high-quality content. Absolutely free but while still with sharecash. Does'nt matter right?

Okay, we close this thread and many thanks.

Greetings from the third world countries

You're welcomed zitree. Good luck in your endeavors.

I second that, and I look forward to future content updates on your blog.