Export coordinates (both Geodetic and Mathematical)

BearDyugin

To create the program has helped me Lee Mac, having disagreed to make concessions to geodesists in the remarkable program Point Manager , by the way a part of ideas it is borrowed at it.

f26a77feaad5.jpg

1) Save as … is specified where to save the data

2) Select by… the sample of object (Entity) which data is specified it is necessary to receive, after that all objects (Entity) on the drawing will be selected, similar specified as the sample, namely the same type, colour and a layer, following types of objects (Entity) are accessible: Line, LWPolyline, 3DPolyline, MLine, Spline, Text, МText, Block, Circle, Point. (If necessary the list I can expand …)

3) Select from … an interactive selection of objects (Entity) from selected earlier by the sample.

4) Delimitr can be chosen from offered or to enter the user's

5) Number

1. Default 1 -> 1,2,3,…,n.
  2. user's format of input: *#*, where * - any quantity of letters, before # - a prefix, after # - a suffix, # - number (any quantity of numeral), an example tr235ort-> tr235ort, tr236ort, …, tr(235+n)ort.
  3. The nearest text, as numbers will be used nearest to the object of the text, and any content, but also the choice of the mode "nearest text" for Altitude, text format #. #, Where # is any number of digits. - A dot or a comma, will be reserved for the notes and will not be used for Number
  4. TextString (the Text is accessible only to objects (Entity) type and МТext) as number will be used text contents.
  5. The list of names of attributes (it is accessible to objects (Entity) type Block) as number it is possible to choose contents of one of attributes, at presence in the block of attribute with a name «№», it will be automatically offered by default.

6) Altitude

1. Coordinate Z Z coordinate of object (Entity).
  2. user's format of input: material (valid) number.
  3. The nearest text as Altitude will be used nearest to the object of the text format #. #, Where # is any number of digits. - A dot or a comma.
  4. TextString (the Text is accessible only to objects (Entity) type and МТexst) as a Altitude will be used text contents.
  5. The list of names of attributes (it is accessible to objects (Entity) type the Block) as a mark it is possible to choose contents of one of attributes, at presence in the block of attribute with a name «H», it will be automatically offered by default.

7) Description

1. Not required falls, no.
  2. user's format of input: anything you like .
  3. TextString (it is accessible only to objects (Entity) type Text and МText) as the description text contents will be used.
  4. The list of names of attributes (it is accessible to objects (Entity) type the Block) as the description it is possible to choose contents of one of attributes, at presence in the block of attribute with a name «COD», it will be automatically offered by default.

8 ) SignTo Sign Number, the Altitude or the Description on the drawing (it is not accessible to objects (Entity) of type: the Text, Mtekst and the Block with attributes)

9) coordinates

• tick- Geodesic, X↑ Y→
  • none - Mathematical, Y↑ X→

10) The primary sort for sorting counterclockwise to clockwise, and radial, as the central point average is calculated between selected. When sorting counterclockwise to clockwise direction is taken as the initial North-West.

11) The secondary sorting If there are coordinates equivalent to the primary sort is applied to them is secondary.

12) Sort each

• For polylines sorting will be applied to each polyline separately, with the numbering of polylines with noninteractive selection (selected by ...) will be in the order of creation in the drawings, or in the order of selection for the interactive selection (selected from ...)
  • For blocks, dots and circles, is only available for the interactive selection (selected from ...) sorting and numbering will be applied alternately to each group according to their selection in the drawing.

13) The choice of the coordinate system

Test it…

I wait for responses and suggestion.

Updates:

18.03.10 (only VLX)

1. Revise writing to file

1. now the file is not overwritten, and is appended
    2. removed at the end of the line, an extra delimiter

21.05.10 (only VLX)

1. choice of type of coordinates, geodetic or mathematical (default are geodesic)
      2. Small fixes for 2D polyline, now elevetion, can be used as the coordinate of Z, before it was available only for LWpolyline.

29.12.10 (only VLX)

1. added sorting to the coordinates

10.09.12 v2.4(only VLX)

1. Taken as a Altitude or Number of the nearby text
      2. Sort over each polyline or group of objects

21.03.13 v2.6(only VLX)

1. The choice of the coordinate system

To whom the code is interesting, look LSP and DCL to whom the program is interesting use already compiled VLX a file which lies in ZIP archive

Geo_Export_v2_6+ico.zip

Edited by BearDyugin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BearDyugin

• eea123

• keithlaser

• Arpe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To create the program has helped me Lee Mac, having disagreed to make concessions to geodesists in the remarkable program Point Manager , by the way a part of ideas it is borrowed at it.

8016f5105500.jpg

1) Save as … is specified where to save the data

2) Select by… the sample of object (Entity) which data is specified it is necessary to receive, after that all objects (Entity) on the drawing will be selected, similar specified as the sample, namely the same type, colour and a layer, following types of objects (Entity) are accessible: Line, LWPolyline, 3DPolyline, MLine, Spline, Text, МText, Block, Circle, Point. (If necessary the list I can expand …)

3) Select from … an interactive selection of objects (Entity) from selected earlier by the sample.

4) Delimitr can be chosen from offered or to enter the user's

5) Number

1. Default 1 -> 1,2,3,…,n.
  2. user's format of input: *#*, where * - any quantity of letters, before # - a prefix, after # - a suffix, # - number (any quantity of numeral), an example tr235ort-> tr235ort, tr235ort, …, tr(235+n)ort.
  3. TextString (the Text is accessible only to objects (Entity) type and МТext) as number will be used text contents.
  4. The list of names of attributes (it is accessible to objects (Entity) type Block) as number it is possible to choose contents of one of attributes, at presence in the block of attribute with a name «№», it will be automatically offered by default.

6) Altitude

1. Coordinate Z Z coordinate of object (Entity).
  2. user's format of input: material (valid) number.
  3. TextString (the Text is accessible only to objects (Entity) type and МТexst) as a Altitude will be used text contents.
  4. The list of names of attributes (it is accessible to objects (Entity) type the Block) as a mark it is possible to choose contents of one of attributes, at presence in the block of attribute with a name «H», it will be automatically offered by default.

7) Description

1. Not required falls, no.
  2. user's format of input: anything you like .
  3. TextString (it is accessible only to objects (Entity) type Text and МText) as the description text contents will be used.
  4. The list of names of attributes (it is accessible to objects (Entity) type the Block) as the description it is possible to choose contents of one of attributes, at presence in the block of attribute with a name «COD», it will be automatically offered by default.

8 )To Sign Number, the Altitude or the Description on the drawing (it is not accessible to objects (Entity) of type: the Text, Mtekst and the Block with attributes)

Test it…

I wait for responses and suggestion.

The near future the return program on import of coordinates in AutoCAD from a file will be written

To whom the code is interesting, look LSP and DCL to whom the program is interesting use already compiled VLX a file which lies in ZIP archive

The VLX file works fine, the other lisp file doesn't seem to work

error message as follows:

Command: geo_export

; error: quit / exit abort

I set path correct for dcl files, so that is not problem

Steve

error: quit / exit abort

I set path correct for dcl files,

Only are not true a way to a file dcl, can give the similar message, check up once again, divide folders a double slash or one return

Only are not true a way to a file dcl, can give the similar message, check up once again, divide folders a double slash or one return

all is OK now, thanks.

S

• 2 weeks later...

keithlaser, I'm glad you liked. :)

Updated VLX, slightly corrected writing to file

1. now the file is not overwritten, and is appended
  2. removed at the end of the line, an extra delimiter

• 1 month later...

Thanks. I was doing it right as it happens, but couldn't figure out the command to get it going.

So the LSP is standalone. The VLX relies on the DCL to work, correct? Or does the VLX use the LSP as well?

couldn't figure out the command to get it going.

1. After you download the command prompt appears "Command name: geo_export"
  2. The same command name can be found in the same LSP file, as described in the Manual here courtesy VVA.
  3. Usually the name of the command often coincides with the name of the file ie rejecting the version (date update) from the file name Geo_export_12_04_10.VLX very likely to get command name

So the LSP is standalone. The VLX relies on the DCL to work, correct? Or does the VLX use the LSP as well?

Once again, the files LSP and DCL, I have laid out for developers, suddenly somebody will be of interest code, or someone wants to fix for yourself ...

But for ordinary users, I have compiled a file VLX, because that LSP worked it is necessary to make changes related to the use of the file dialog DCL, and the ordinary user it is difficult to do

Using: Civil 3D 2009

I unfortunately both hands and do not reach the installation Civil but I think that it should have its own advanced features on the export / import

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice routine. Can the output be in the format: point,x,y,z?

You are welcome.

If you had in mind, (#,x,y,z) instead of (#,y,x,z), then I added a switch math\geodesically, download the new version, and read paragraph 9 in the first post

I tested new version, and in seems that assigned point come up on the screen rotated 90 degrees and therefore the text file created had those coordinates

I tested new version, and in seems that assigned point come up on the screen rotated 90 degrees

Yes, you're right, I forgot about the signature. pardon.gif

I rectified this, download again

the text file created had those coordinates

Ie file will be given as you like, I understand correctly?

Geo, it works perfect. You did a great job and thanks. It will save me a lot of time with this task that I have to do.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Looks like a great program, but I can't get it work in 2000i. The VLB loads, but the dialogue menu doesn't look complete. I tried to edit the export.lsp to insure the paths to the export_en.dcl were coded to my local install but it still won't load completely the interface with working radio buttons.

Updated my software, see the first post, I thought there whom are not interesting ;)

eea123, sorry, my bad english, I'm not quite understand you.

You do not dialogue is loaded? Or is loaded but not active radio buttons, if the second, then the case and that the file is not chosen to write the "Save as ..." they are not active.

• 5 months later...