E: mailing attachments

Coosbaylumber

I work at home quite a bit now. Have been doing computer files in Autocad for a number of years. These files then are being transferred across town via e:mail attachment and Yahoo.

Just because it worked for past ten years, don't mean OK now for when I try it over past two weeks now, I get an error message that the file had no data inside. Nothing attached or transmitted. I can easily look up the file via Autocad, it looks normal, but transmitting it is getting to be a problem now. At certain times of the day only. Usually early mornings.

Anyone else having this problem and a work-around for now?

Wm.

Try to be safe, use M-stick and e-mail. Something got to work...

Lost-never received - few E-mail over time I work with. Just lost of work time.

Will be OK if I lost some invoices, bills...

If I re-boot the computer about 2,3 or 4 times, it will take the suspected empty file then.

Zero got changed, except that before a good one goes across, I get a complaint for receiving folks of "Nothing received?".

Wm.

If I re-boot the computer about 2,3 or 4 times, it will take the suspected empty file then.

Zero got changed, except that before a good one goes across, I get a complaint for receiving folks of "Nothing received?".

Wm.

Perhaps, to ease the pain, setup a free g mail account at Google?

Doesn't your ISP (internet service provider) offer a free email account? Most enter several, all free.

I've had trouble in the past with the ocasional file becoming corrupted when sent via E-Mail. Zipping it usually helps.