Traffic Signs

STATEofPARANOIA

Anyone know of where I could find some Australian standard traffic signs? I require a few less common signs for a road design...

Sorry the australian signs need to be purchased fairly cheap though when you consider 100's of signs.

Having problems finding them not sure why "Highway fonts and symbols" Brisbane Australia

BIGAL,

How do I know if the ones Alan gave me are the copyright ones?

Is there a trick i.e. layer name or someway to identify.

StateofP.. The ones I have don't have much on Bus transit, also you'll need 10 posts to PM me your Email.

Anyone know of where I could find some Australian standard traffic signs? I require a few less common signs for a road design...

Welcome to the State of Confusion!

Take a peek-a-boo at this link, vertical and horizontal traffic signs.

European. Might some of these work for you? :?

http://www.cadforum.cz/catalog_en/?cat=69

Sorry the australian signs need to be purchased fairly cheap though when you consider 100's of signs.

Having problems finding them not sure why "Highway fonts and symbols" Brisbane Australia

I definitely don't agree with you here. Its just the RTA that dont provide much information. I found these on the main roads WA website, a whole range of signs available to d/l for free

http://standards.mainroads.wa.gov.au/Internet/Standards/RTems/traffic_mgmt/signs_index/cat_one_parent.asp

if only the RTA were as helpful!

PS_Port, could you email me those signs when you get a chance - fifty_cento_claus@hotmail.com - its an old email i don't use to often so i don't mind posting it on a public forum!

EDIT: Thanks for that PS_Port!!

• 2 years later...

Used the signs today they are a TTF true type font probably every Australian traffic sign note the words AUSTRLIAN they are correct size, you would ever need including the funny ones like "no fishing" I will post a sample tomorrow. 500+ signs ?

Again check out "Highway fonts & symbols"