drawing circle

I often need to draw a circle using tan,tan,radius option. After I pick the tangent points on the target lines I do not know what should be the exact value of the radius so that the circle created touches the two lines exactly at the points that were picked using the TANGENT osnap. So sometimes the circle is too small that I need to extend the two lines to meet the circle, which changes their size. Sometimes radius is too large the circle to be created.

Is their some easy way using which we can find the radius required so that the circle touches the two lines at the picked points.

Thanks.

Is their some easy way using which we can find the radius required so that the circle touches the two lines at the picked points.

Yes, by using some construction lines. Draw a perpendicular from each of your points. Where they intersect is the centre of the circle.

Or use the "3 point" option of drawing a circle. You still pick "tan" & "tan" for 2 of the points; for the third point pick a point the circle will pass through.

You could try using "ARC start, end, direction"

First fillet the two lines with zero radius. Then using the apex created as centre, draw a circle to the correct tangent point. Using "ARC start, end , direction", pick one tangent point, then pick the other tangent point, then pick the apex. Trim the apex. Hey presto!!