Polygon window selection

wpt

That's because it's not a command- it's a method to select entities similar to Window or Crossing.

Type at the command line...

Select

WP

That's because it's not a command- it's a method to select entities similar to Window or Crossing.

Type at the command line...

Select

WP

I undestand, I've non-english autocad that is why it doesnt work! Its not handy for use. Is there more easy way for poligon select like in photoshop?

• 1 year later...

Ok, I know the whole SELECT and WP thing but here's my question. (Note: I'm running LDD with ACAD 09)

I want to change the layer that some LDD points are on WITHOUT selecting the surrounding entities so I use SELECT and WP, but here's the thing. I'll complete my polygon, zoom out so everything is inside my polygon, hit ENTER. It ends the command...I didn't get to pick the new layer for my LDD points? I tried it on some lines and circles as well and got the same result. I know it has to either be a setting in OPTIONS or how I am executing the command. Any thoughts??

Thanks in advance!