problem printing colour from autocad LDT 2009

lomandra

I'm using Land Desktop 2009 and its stopped printing in colour. The plot preview shows colour but the print comes out only black. I have the same problem printing to an HP deskjet and a brother A4 printer so I think it must be an autocad setting. I've been working around it by creating pdfs and printing them but I'm having problems with scale doing that. Any ideas anyone?

Was it working before, but now it has suddenly stopped working? If so, what has changed? Have you recently installed any new software?

Are you using the correct plot style/pen settings?

Thanks for your reply. It gave me the boost I needed to check everything again. It turned out to be two separate problems with the printers.

I had changed the carriage belt on the hp and found that it wouldn't print a colour autocad file. I then did a colour test page and printed a colour pdf. I'm guessing that every time I reassemble the hp I need to do a colour test page before it'll print colour.

The brother printer had been moved and just needed the cartridges reseated each time. Thanks again.