Timeout Error at CADTutor?

CADTutor

Another Timeout error.

I was logged on the forum at 4:00 am EST and about 4:13 am EST, I found I could not move between forums, So I tried to log off But could not.

I closed my tab browser for this site to get out. I tried to get back to this site constantly but it would not let me back in till 4:45am EST. I was still logged in when I came back.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Buzzard

• CADTutor

• ReMark

• Cad64

For the second time today, Another Time Out.

I tried to logon at 12:18 pm EST.

I finally got on at 12:33 pm EST.

Yep, I got that. I was unable to access the site at 13.36 and again later this afternoon. Thanks for the reports, hopefuly that will give us some data to work on. Keep the reports coming.

Just had a PM from Cad64 on another Autocad site about having trouble accessing that site Yesterday. (The site in question is based in the UK).

I was on and off that site all evening - Im on GMT by the way - with no problems.

It this a problem trans-atlantic or even trans-US communicatioms rather than just with Cadtutor?

It seems folks on either side of the Atlantic are having the same problem.

It is also worth noting that I was able to access other sites overseas during the time out. I donot want to say that it limited to this site as there needs to be more information other than downtime to go on.

I've had the odd 'unable to display webpage' and have noticed that it tends to be about 30 mins after the schools let out or 5 mins after a soap has finished on TV.

I blame the kids logging onto FaceBook / YouTube all at the same time.

I think that this may still be valid.

These social networks seem to be taking over the resources of the web and I would guess that the service providers are giving them priority so that they keep their customer base.

Younger people who use these sites a lot are more liable to change providers if they think they can get a faster service elsewhere.

No offence to the providers, but if some 'techies' have to wait half an hour or so to log on to their own sites it will not be seen as so important.

Tried to access the site at 12:10 pm Pacific Time but was unable to get on until 12:40.

Yep, I was right in the middle of that one and the server guys are analyzing it now.

Another time-out issue, I tried to log-in at 5:00 pm EST and did not get in till 5:07 pm EST. My guess is it may have started some time prior to my first attempt to get in although not exactly sure.