freez when copy paste

plimby

Im using version 2008, the problem is some drawings When using CTRL+C and CTRL+V for quick copy and pasting for the same file drawing or another filedrawing, the file freez for over than 10 mnts,I thought that its because copy pasting blocks so i tried to copy paste single lines and the same problem.:?

please help..

By any chance do you have an excessive amount of scales in your scalelist? If so try Scalelistedit > Reset and see if that helps.

Is your software current with all updates?

What is the source of the drawing file? Did you obtain it from someone else?

well we are consulting engineering office and we obtain drawing from different offices,but the wierd that this happens in all of the computers,im sure thats from the drawings...but i need to know how to fix this..

and i think my software is updated but im not sure..

Happens in all computers? Is it with just certain drawings from one particular client that the problem occurs?

Type the word ABOUT at the command line. Does a pop up window appear with a Product Information button on it? If so click the button. Info regarding your software should be listed including the currently installed service pack or update.