drawing help

sadaf

hello friends

I need ur help . I want to draw below picture with Autocad but I can't because i don't know how can I draw this arc ,I tried hemographic function ,but that wasn't true,can anyone help me?

I really need it ,

thank you so much

1.jpg

2.JPG

3.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• sadaf

• MikeScott

• Car5858

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have the necessary arc data to draw the arc? If not, then you're just guessing.

You are going to attempt to do this in 3D? Do you have any 3D experience?

Do you have the necessary arc data to draw the arc? If not, then you're just guessing.

You are going to attempt to do this in 3D? Do you have any 3D experience?

yes i have some basic information in 3d,but i cant imagine how draw this ARC plz help me if u can:(

I see lots of arcs. Which one in particular? Are you refering the the top-most one? You could just draw it flat then tilt it. Or you could draw cross-sections of the arc at various points and elevations and then loft it.

I see lots of arcs. Which one in particular? Are you refering the the top-most one? You could just draw it flat then tilt it. Or you could draw cross-sections of the arc at various points and elevations and then loft it.

I mean the main building with 5 wave,I cant at all draw it see plz the attach file that i tried

Drawing1.dwg

Did you intend to use surfaces?

It would be difficult at best to advise you without having access to curve and height information.

Did you intend to use surfaces?

It would be difficult at best to advise you without having access to curve and height information.

in fact I select this building for my student project as a hotel building and I try the 3d autocad drawing that i see this to form is like to each other or no ,could u plz help me more?it is very kind of you if you give me your msg account to say my problem directly

Not quite sure I fully understand that first part.

I generally do do give out my msg account information. Unfortunately I'm only available to help for maybe another hour anyway as I have an appointment to go to. Then I plan on taking advantage of the good weather and doing some work in my backyard.

Where are you located?

You did not answer my question re: surfaces. I did open your drawing and see that it appears you are not using solids. Why is that?

I generally do do give out my msg account information. Unfortunately I'm only available to help for maybe another hour anyway as I have an appointment to go to. Then I plan on taking advantage of the good weather and doing some work in my backyard.

Where are you located?

You did not answer my question re: surfaces. I did open your drawing and see that it appears you are not using solids. Why is that?

no I didn't use solid ,it is necessary ,I wanted draw just a basic form I 'll modify it later ,i wanted to show u my cad experience

Where are you located?

no I didn't use solid ,it is necessary ,I wanted draw just a basic form I 'll modify it later ,i wanted to show u my cad experience

Personally, I would have started with solids and not surfaces but it is your drawing and you can do it any way you want.

Please do not make me repeat myself as it just wastes precious time. Where are you located?

ok excuse me,I am from middle east ,and I should inform u i didn't find your msg

and thanks I find solution of my problem

The same two ramps in an isometric view created using solids.

Dual_Ramps.jpg

You did not find my msg because, like I said, I don't generally give it out.

I wanted to know where you were located to calculate the time difference in case I wanted to continue to help you.

Since you found a solution then I guess we are done.

Please post an image of your final design so we can all view it. Thank you.

time difference for me is not so difficult beacause i am always online,no i thought i disturb u by my question because i am amateur then i said i find the solution and i didn't find it yet

how u can up the latest part of the ramp? i should use it to reach my form?

Sorry but I had an appointment to go to. I've just returned.

I wasn't disturbed by your question and I don't know how you got the idea that I was.

"how you can up the latest part of the ramp? i should use it to reach my form?"

I am not quite sure what you are asking. Are you asking how I got one ramp located above the other?

yes absolutely!!! I should design a hotel with 2000 quardrat meter in near of an island and i select the wave concept ,and this project by BIG is like what i want

excuse me I asked ur msg because i have no more time and it is too difficult for me to check my mail and check forum plz can u find a better information transfering? I really dont want to disturb u

So you are going to design a hotel in a wave concept. That is pretty ambitious for a student project. Yes, the hotel you have provided an image of appears to be pretty big.

My suggestion to you is first concentrate on the floors of the hotel that will maintain the same level end to end. These can be laid out in plan view to make sure the start and end points match up.

Draw each floor on its own layer. Freeze layers you are not working on. A construction layer for grid lines might be useful.

Reorient your UCS and move each floor into position elevation-wise. Maybe consider establishing and using some reference points vertically. Do you know the spacing between floors that you will be using?

Next, I would consider turning each floor into a Region then extruding it the thickness of the slab. What slab thickness will you be using?

How is all of this going to be supported? Steel or concrete or a combination of the two?

A couple of floors might start at one elevation at one end of the structure and then descend a story or two. Make sure you have taken this into consideration when establishing your floor spacing.

I cannot give you my Messenger contact info. It's for use with a small group of friends. I do not mix business with pleasure. Sorry.

Post back here with any additional questions. There are plenty of forum members who would be happy to give you advice and/or demonstrate a particular command or technique.

Good luck with your project.