Curved window

New2Revit

I want to create a curved window, which is at the same angle as my curved roof. The window is quite wide but not the high, I have tired to put in a component from the window family but it will not let me edit it to what I want! is there any way of doing this?I would put i place rectangle window in but it takes the look away from my design.

Regards

Nicole

• 3 months later...

I think you will have to create a curved window family from scratch, I have been looking on 'bim' websites but I have not seen one.

• 1 month later...

place a curtain wall in your wall and select the curtain wall, edit profile and match the curve of your roof. use extrusion, sweep to model your trim and finishes. (cut the geomitry of the curtain wall from the main wall)

or

Do as Quagga suggests above which is the better because you can schedule it as a window...

But the curtain wall is just a trick I like to share. You can do a lot with curtain walls

Hope this helps