Sea Wall DWG

Mark1965

HI all

Does any one know or have a link to different types of sea wall defences dwg`s, such as the walls like Blackpool.

Thnx

Mark

I don't think it would be too tough to find different types of seawall defences it just requires some patience and a bit a sleuthing. Example: accropode. Click on the link below then look on the right hand side. See where it says Hatching? Click on it. You'll find three dynamic blocks listed.

http://www.concretelayer.com/

I did a quick search of the Blackpool sea wall defences and must admit that of the handful (5 or 6) I saw none looked too difficult to draw up even without exact dimensions.

Hi

I may do that, but its for an exercise at college i was being lazy, :unsure: so much work to do near the end of the year.

Mark

It really shouldn't take that much effort on your part to hunt down what you need. I maybe spent 5 minutes and I'm not a college student. How many examples do you need anyway? And once you find them what comes next?