Wanted :Looking to have a custom lisp made

DonK

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to write a custom lisp routine.

This lisp routine will take data from an excel file, (the data is text and numbers or combination of both) and places it in a circular tree\graph that needs to be drawn according to the information from the excel file.

To be more specific...

The excel file has Names and Dates from Genealogy programs.

I need that information to be placed in to a Genealogy Tree.

I have 3 different styles of Genealogy Trees, so the program needs to create this tree's when needed or be able to input the information in the proper location in the pre-drawn tree.

I have had some very basic autolisp classes back with rel 10. but have no clue where to start or the time to, so I'm looking to the experts to create this. I don't expect a free ride. If anyone is interested, or knows someone who is, please send mail to donald9 at gmail.

Thanks any help or direction is greatly appreciated.

My apologies to the forum and Admin if this is not the proper procedure, feel free to delete if I've crossed any lines.

If you attach a image of what you are looking for would help. Sketch it out. Is there a reason you don't want to do it using MS office?

Thanks for the reply cganiere, since I'm new to the forum and haven't met the 9 posts it takes to place images or links.

There is a final step that I left out of the original post.

After the genealogy file is created with all the proper information, It needs to remain in a vector format. I will then send this information to my cnc router and carve this into a solid surface substrate.

I've been able to find software that takes the Gedcom file (exchange file for genealogy software) and saves it as an excel file. I need to be able to place this information on 1 of 3 different genealogy tree's that I provide.

I'm manually inputting all of this data right now. Very time consuming and room for errors. If you do a image search for genealogy circular chart, there should be a few as examples.

If needed I can create this file if it helps the coder.