publish pdf size, scale and positioning.

andrew239

Hello all,

I have been trying to get a handle on the batch plot to pdf option and have run into a problem with the final output.

In publishing a sheet set, in which all of the drawings were created using the same .dwt template, and all of the layouts printed using the same page set up, there are differences to the pages in the pdf file. All of the parameters are the same, scaled 1:1 on a 24x36" sheet.

Some of the pages have lost the top border line, some have the entire border missing. In some other testing, sometimes the drawings are shifted to the left or right.

The fact that it is not a consistent problem on every sheet has me a little confused.

Has anyone come across this problem before ?

Is the border inserted at 0,0,0 in each sheet? Or some other common coordinate? I'm not familiar with sheet sets, but when I publish, I use a page setup so all my borders need to be inserted in the same spot, since the page set-up only selects that "window" when printing.