Invisible viewport?

BuntyBunty

Greetings,

I have a drawing where the viewport is invisible and I can't actually view it. I can view what is inside the vport, I can double click inside it and edit the drawing in modelspace through it. But even with all layers turned on with full visibility I can't see the viewport in order to move or edit it.

Can anybody help?

Many thanks.

BB.

Problem solved. In the layer control manager the vport layer was frozen in the 'current vport freeze' column which was outside of the visible layer manager all the way to the right, I had to scroll all the way over to get to see it and then turn it back on.

Cheers.

Guys.

BB.

Another example of an OIE (Operator Inflicted Error).:o

If it wasn't for OIE's we'd cut out 50% of the questions posted here.:lol:

• 6 years later...

:):)

Problem solved. In the layer control manager the vport layer was frozen in the 'current vport freeze' column which was outside of the visible layer manager all the way to the right, I had to scroll all the way over to get to see it and then turn it back on.

Cheers.

Guys.

BB.

:) That's it!

Now I can manage that ghost viewport.

Thank you guys