Multiple CTBs on One Layout

Hi All,

Here's a problem I've been facing for a while;

I commonly edit zonning plans, this type of document usualy houses many site plans and other regulatory drawings all originating from defernt sources and thus having defrent CTB files, so u can understand the complexity.

My usual workaround is to print the host files in to DWF or PDF files and then attach them directly to my layout.

However, since allot of these drawing are works in progress i am requiered to often update them and re-attach them to my layouts.

What I'd really like, is to be able to assign a different CTB to each one of my viewports (within one layout),

I'd like to know if one of you found a way to do this or has a better work around than mine.

Shed some light

Ron

Viewports can have their layer settings to be different (i.e. different viewports can have different colours applied to the same layers)

Thanks NBC,

the problem is that each one of the attached drawings contain hundreds of layers so editing them would take much longer than attaching them as PDFs.