autocad 2010 printing

DERAVEN

Then trying to print in Autocad LT 2010 my lines are crooked but when looking in model space they are fine. When I printed it in Autocad LT 2004 we don't have a problem. I check the UCS and it is in World. I also checked my roll angle and that is set at 0 degrees. What can I do to fix this?

When looking in paper space, are they crooked there? (you specified modelspace, so I just wanted you to clarify.)

When you printed it in ACADLT 2004, was it the same file, or do you just mean you never had this problem on the 2004?

Also, when you say crooked, do you mean the whole thing isn't aligned (paperspace and modelspace)? or Just the Modelspace?

When looking in paper space, are they crooked there? (you specified modelspace, so I just wanted you to clarify.)

The plans are straight when looking in model and paper space. They are only get messed up when I'm printing. Even in plot preview they plan are straight.

When you printed it in ACADLT 2004, was it the same file, or do you just mean you never had this problem on the 2004?

The same file I tried to print in Autocad LT 2010 and in 2004 it had no problems. It just started doing this in 2010.

Also, when you say crooked, do you mean the whole thing isn't aligned (paperspace and modelspace)? or Just the Modelspace?

It looks like the roll angle is on but I check it and it is at 0.0. It is as if the lines got stretched at one end point.