Crosshair Color

Burner

I am having trouble getting my crosshairs to be the color white. I have tried right clicking to the options menu and changing colors under the display tab. When I apply the changes and close they are always light-grey. Any suggestions?

You really do have to pick the color "white" and not input the numerical equivalent. Then click Apply & Close. We are talking the color of the crosshairs in model space right?

The only tinting option I am aware of is right below the color box for X, Y and Z. It's a check-off box.

If you haven't made any other adjustments to colors or whatnot you can always select the Restore classic colors option. That might work.

I tried the Restore Classic Colors option but nothing happened. I also tried clicking the X, Y, and Z box. Interestingly, my cursor is now a aqua/purple combination. It's not white but at least I can somewhat see it. This will work until I figure out a different solution.

I couldn't get 220, 220, 220 to work, but the Restore current context button seem to to the trick. Thanks for getting the gears turning.