Live Section Plotting

pumasan

I've stumbled onto a problem with Live Sections in AutoCAD 2009, looking through the forums, and AutoCAD books for this I seem not to have found a solution. (I am relatively new to AutoCAD 3D)

Currently I have drawn up a model of a enclosure with many parts using xref, using Live Sectioning I have created the view that I wish to have.

In paper space I have 4 view-ports setup for top, side front views in 2D view and one in isometric for overall view. The selected plot output for all these view-ports is 'as displayed'.

But when I select to plot to any printer / PDF, the live sectioning seems to hide all my objects. Thinking that transparency of the section may be causing this I have set it to 100% but still the problem remains.

Is there a way around this without resorting to 2D/3D elevation which will create separate objects. I like the feature of not having to worry about updating each drawing every time i change a part.

Any help would be much appreciated, due to company setup, we cant go to inventor :)

Thanks