Wacky Wires

Numerics

I got an Electrical wire plan to draw out, while i do have the symbols created, this picture does not indicate the length of the wires (red), is there any way for me to know how long they are without guessing?

BTW that is a preview window, not AutoCAD itself, so i cannot transfer that image elsewhere to decide, nor does the description for the image say anything about the measurements, just to create it.

size.png

A schematic is drawn to look aesthetically pleasing - there is no "correct" length. Use the Design Center symbols (or Autodesk Seek) or the resistors, capacitors and transistor and scale the rest of the schematic to look proportional. This should have been covered in your class.

A schematic is drawn to look aesthetically pleasing - there is no "correct" length. Use the Design Center symbols (or Autodesk Seek) and scale the rest of the schematic to look proportional.

oh, well that's good to know, thank you ^^

and what is Autodesk Seek?

or Design Center? :huh:

oh, well that's good to know, thank you ^^

and what is Autodesk Seek?

or Design Center? :huh:

Google Autodesk Seek - a site with predefined gemetry. ...Autodesk Seek, a powerful, dynamic web service that replaces bulky paper catalogs and static online directories....

Design Center - built in library of predefined Geometry (like electonic symbols). F1

Google Autodesk Seek - a site with predefined gemetry.

Design Center - built in library of predefined Geometry (like electonic symbols). F1

ok, thank you again