crash on array

chelsea1307

Trying to array a block and it previews fine but crashes when i hit ok get the error

INTERNAL ERROR:!dbattr.cpp@906: eNoActiveTransactions

the same block in the same file can be done on other computers, should i try a repair? or is it something else

we use projectwise, which is a file sharing thing, but the file that initially showed problems was not opened through projectwise or saved to projectwise

update: repair did not fix it, although if i preview my array and press enter there accepting the preview the array works fine, if i press esc and go back to the array dialog box and press ok there it crashes if i dont preview and press ok from the dialog box it also does not crash, at least i can work with this but would like to find why its doing this or at least how to make it stop

update: can array lines but crash when arraying blocks

select block - array - preview - enter works for blocks and lines

select block - array - ok works for blocks and line

select block - array - preview - esc (goes back to dialog box) - arrays lines crashes with blocks