"BREAKLINE" Command comes and goes as it pleases...

rwhitt0724

My "breakline" command has a mind of its own... I have upgraded to AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011 and its being annoying. I had the same problem in AutoCAD 2010. Normally, I should be able to type "breakline" and the command should run but it doesn't sometimes. For instance this morning, I created a new file for a new job (Using ASD 2011) and I used the breakline command to show some cuts and it worked fine. Now, about 4 hours later (in ASD 2011 again), the breakline command is not working. When I type the command I get back "Unknown command "BREAKLINE". Press F1 for help.". Of course pressing F1 doesn't help but has anyone ever experienced anything like this? This is extremely annoying and is beyond me why or how this happens... Any input is greatly appreciated.