2011 LT crash after print/save and exit

longweight

Ok so I am using AutoCAD 2011 LT, Windows 7 64bit with a 3.2ghz dual core and 4gb ram.

AutoCAD runs fine until I save or print a drawing followed by closing the drawing. This instantly causes AutoCAD to crash. No error message is displayed and after 20-30 seconds a window appears asking me to close AutoCAD.

Any ideas what could be causing this? It happens when I have any number of drawings open, all drawings are stored on a Windows server within the office.

Thanks

Lw

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had a few things happen the past couple of months,t oo. Have the exact same OS, ACAD11. It used to be my dwg-pdf converter that occasionally would cause this, changed converters, was fine for a while, start up againa week and a half ago, this time with random things causing it, like just moving the screen or copying something. Just curious if you got it figured out, too.

• 5 months later...

I'm having the same problem. I'm running AutoCAD 2012LT on a near new Windows 7 64bit computer, corei7 processor, 8gb ram + 2gb graphics. I've recently installed the available updates to CAD. Any more info on how to solve this problem?