Block with enhanced attributes now displays as gibberish!!

jamescoops

In all my drawings i have revision blocks above the title block which have enhanced attributes.

Yesterday the IT team in my company decided to move all personal files off our C: drive and copy them to the server. This mucked up autocad (2010) as it could not find its customisation file when booting up. IT then copied all the relevant autoCAD files back onto our machines and everything appeared to be fixed. The only thing thats wrong now are my revision blocks as they now appear to just be random characters.

When double clicking the block to open the enhanced attributes editor all the information that i want to see is still there and in normal english then when i click ok it appears all in gibberish again. I have attached a screen shot so you can see what i mean.

Im assuming that the block is trying to see some sort of file that hasnt been copied back from our servers properly as it must be linked to IT's fiddling.

Thanks in advance for any help people can give me...

blocks.jpg

I would start by looking at what font the gibberish is in. My guess is that it isn't simplex or ariel :D

You may need to check you STYLE setting or just override an MTEXT modifier.

Thanks for the help........although the above wasnt the actual answer it jogged my brain to find the problem. A font used by the text style in the block had disappeared during the my IT teams fiddling and autocad was substituting this with a different font which looked like gibberish.

I found the font on a different pc and copied it is across. Problem solved......its always something really simple!!!