simple wheel drawing

endlasuresh

I am now trying on autocad 2010 but i havent getting where to start for making circles.I am attaching an image but it is not clearly visible at all for dimensions Their are few more images for this diagram ill add them in next posts.

here are i am giving diameters for this drawing

R22.50

R19

tell me how and where should i start drawing

Photo2010514150804.jpg

IMG0250A.jpg

IMG0251A.jpg

Probably best to make a profile (in Yellow), of the wheel to revolve.

Then it's just a matter of making the slots using arc's and trimmed circles then using polar array for the pattern.

The rest is just a matter of press-pulling the slots through the wheel and creating the boss feature.

Fillet the inside edge and your done.

pulley.png

pulley1.png

KC

I don't think he's doing 3d..? otherwise I'd expect a section or at least a side view.

You want to draw two guideline crosshairs for the center of your circles. Then draw all of your circles from that intersection.

ie- The circle command.. just type:

CIRCLE (to start the command)

INT (within the circle command and most other commands) uses the object snap called "intersection" to help you select the precise intersection of the guidelines you drew)

Then look at the command line and see what the circle command is asking for now. It's asking for a Radius or Diameter (the one in brackets is an optional way to enter the data.. the part NOT in brackets, is what it's expecting if you just give it a number value.) Plug in the appropriate number, hit enter (or space), and BLAM! there's a circle sized as you wanted it.

Do it over and over, and you've got most of it done.

In my dealings with the OP he has stuck to 2D and isometrics. As far as I know he has not made the leap to 3D.

though i have drawn by entering number of times circle command.anyway let i will further draw

mikescott i have missed your points

do you mean crosshairs is to draw two lines of intersection ?

i am drawing plan view then i look forward to draw 2d or 3d

could you tell me how to cut those arcs i used previously fillet but i forgotted well i go previous thread and check it

It would really help if we could see the dimensions clearer otherwise we have to guess.

The "arcs" can also be segments of a circle that have been trimmed.

the space between those arcs is 10 mm.see the first image their you can see the space but those space is before the trimming.ill try to capture them clearly or else will get the diagram from the company

It looks like you have failed to provide diameters for the first three circles starting with the (solid) innermost one and the next two (dashed) ones.

Any additional info for locating the four slots?

I understood and i havent given those things since capturing is too hard and this product was just changed by the company but it was in thickness only and the circle radius are all same

The second dashed ones was diameter 24 as in the diagram written The small hole and then next dashed ones that was not written in the diagram.Ill contact to them and let you know.

why this dashes are came ?

I may think both dashes have same size of circles.Is it correct ?

and here is the same previous question which i asked but i have still yet made for that diagram too.you have said for dimensions dims .I have drawn those circles but i want to show dimensions just like in the images

an example see below

I had to guess at some of the diameters because they were not provided.

To create the dimensions below the wheel I used the Dim Linear command.

Here is my interpretation of your image.

Simple_Wheel.jpg

Maybe cyan wasn't the best color for the centerlines.

your drawing was correct but i dont know r1.75 since in the diagram it has been given 10 mm space between those arcs

this is same type of producct but just some lines and width difference and i am posting it here which i drawn but however i am unable to show dimensions at all

I may think i have missed something and i even readed this tutorial too http://www.cadtutor.net/tutorials/autocad/dimensioning.php

please look at the below image and tell me how to get dimensions for them

93609065.th.jpg

My dimensions may vary due to the lack of information initially provided by the OP (that's you). In other words...I had to guess.

To have the dimensions actually show up you'll have to edit the existing dimension style. You can do this by way of the DimStyle command and the Dimension Style dialog box. Click on the Modify button on the right of the box to get started.

Things you'll have to change: arrow size, the distance the extension lines are offset from the object, the font you want to Use (must be already loaded), the text size, the precision setting. Save the changes by clicking on the OK button before leaving the DimStyle dialog box. Test. Change any parameters that do not show up the way you expected.

I tried and got some results in this.I will install autocad on my desktop because of the battery was too discharging.

I tried and got some results in this.I will install autocad on my desktop because of the battery was too discharging.

newdim.th.jpg