Dynamic Rotation

TWCameron

I have a dynamic block were I am trying to change the rotation radius using a lookup parameter, does anyone know if this is possible or not? I cant seem to figure it out

Here I have uploaded a file to better describe my situation, what I want to do is have a rotation node at the boom point (right quadrent of the circle) for every boom length option. I cannot figure out how to step the node(the rotation radius) along the boom lengths so that the node is always at the point?

Drawing2.dwg

Sorry to be long in getting back - was out on vacation yesterday. I think you need to include all the parameters when selecting the different rotations. I haven't tried it, but that might be the thing. I know you can have more that one lookup, but only one visibility. You may be able to create a second lookup with the rotation parameter and action including your different boom lengths.

Check out the rotation tutorial at dgcad - it's a free download

I dont think what I wanna do is possible without building a different visibility for each boom length, I can get the angle to adjust but what I want to increment is the radius of the angle cause I want that node to sit on the boom point at every length, the only way I can get it to work is by building a visibility for each option